Our salve is for topical use only. The herb is extracted into cold-pressed, Certified Organic Olive oil. We assure herb identity via macroscopic and organoleptic analysis, then confirm it through methods such as HPTLC fingerprinting specific to each herb.Caution
Do not apply to broken skin. Do not use when pregnant or nursing.
- Comfrey root (Symphytum officinale) Country of origin: USA
- St John’s Wort flowering tops (Hypericum perforatum) Country of origin: USA
- Calendula flower (Calendula officinalis) Country of origin: USA
- Chickweed herb (Stellaria media) Country of origin: USA
- Mullein leaf (Verbascum thapsus) Country of origin: USA
- Plantain leaf (Plantago major &/or lanceolata) Country of origin: USA
Olive Oil w/ Bee’s Wax & extracts of Benzoin (tree resin) & Rosemary
- Certified Organic
- Responsibly Wildcrafted
We grow more than 65 species of plants on our Certified Organic farms, but not every plant can grow well in southern Oregon. To ensure the quality and supply of your favorite herbs, we work with a global network of farmers, wildcrafters and brokers, who cultivate and harvest plants where they can thrive. All herbs used in our products undergo a series of rigorous quality checks.
Depending on the product, more than one country of origin may be listed for an herb. Your product may contain herbs from any of those approved sources.