Cleanse and detoxify.*
Traditional support for lymphatic and glandular detoxification.*
Herbal Detox features Red Clover extract prepared from the the blossom & leaf of Certified Organic Trifolium pratense plants grown on fields we farm in southern Oregon. It also features Burdock extract prepared from the seed of fully matured second-year Arctium lappa plants.
The herbs in this formula are individually extracted to provide a broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds. We assure herb identity via macroscopic and organoleptic analysis, then confirm it through methods such as HPTLC fingerprinting specific to each herb. The formula is easily dispensed, taken in liquid form and added to water or other liquid.
Shake Well Before Using
Add 0.7 ml (approximately 1/8 teaspoon) to 2 oz. of water or juice, 2 or 3 times per day. Best taken between meals.Caution
Do not use in pregnancy or nursing. Do not use in intestinal obstruction, diarrhea, abdominal pain or inflammation. Not for long-term use or in children younger than 12 years old.
Keep Out of the Reach of Children
Store away from heat & light
- Red Clover flowering herb (Trifolium pratense) Country of origin: USA
- Licorice root & stolon (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Country of origin: Spain
- Buckthorn bark (Frangula alnus) Country of origin: Poland, Hungary, Croatia
- Burdock seed (Arctium lappa) Country of origin: USA
- Oregon Grape root (Mahonia aquifolium) Country of origin: USA
- Stillingia root (Stillingia sylvatica) Country of origin: USA
- Poke root (Phytolacca americana) Country of origin: USA
- Wild Indigo root (Baptisia spp.) Country of origin: USA
- Prickly Ash bark (Zanthoxylum clava-herculis) Country of origin: USA
certified organic cane alcohol (38-48%) & distilled water.
- Certified Organic
- Responsibly Wildcrafted
- Fresh (Undried)
- Extraction rate 126 mg fresh herb & 139 mg dry herb per 0.7 ml.
We grow more than 65 species of plants on our Certified Organic farms, but not every plant can grow well in southern Oregon. To ensure the quality and supply of your favorite herbs, we work with a global network of farmers, wildcrafters and brokers, who cultivate and harvest plants where they can thrive. All herbs used in our products undergo a series of rigorous quality checks.
Depending on the product, more than one country of origin may be listed for an herb. Your product may contain herbs from any of those approved sources.