The herbs in this formula are individually extracted to provide a broad spectrum of plant compounds. We assure herb identity via macroscopic and organoleptic analysis, then confirm it through methods such as HPTLC fingerprinting specific to each herb.Suggested Use
Shake Well Before Using
Mix approximately 1/8 teaspoon in 2 oz. of water and rinse mouth thoroughly after brushing & flossing teeth.Caution
Keep Out of the Reach of Children
Store away from heat & light
- Spilanthes flowering whole plant (Spilanthes acmella) Country of origin: USA
- Thyme flowering herb (Thymus vulgaris) Country of origin: USA
- Cranberry fruit (Vaccinium macrocarpon) Country of origin: Canada
- Cinnamon bark (Cinnamomum cassia) Country of origin: India, Vietnam
- Myrrh oleo-gum-resin (Commiphora myrrha) Country of origin: Somalia
- Clove flower bud (Syzygium aromaticum) Country of origin: Indonesia, Madagascar
- Peppermint essential oil (Mentha piperita) Country of origin: USA
certified organic cane alcohol (52-62%), distilled water & certified organic vegetable glycerin.
- Certified Organic
- Responsibly Wildcrafted
- Fresh (undried)
We grow more than 65 species of plants on our Certified Organic farms, but not every plant can grow well in southern Oregon. To ensure the quality and supply of your favorite herbs, we work with a global network of farmers, wildcrafters and brokers, who cultivate and harvest plants where they can thrive. All herbs used in our products undergo a series of rigorous quality checks.
Depending on the product, more than one country of origin may be listed for an herb. Your product may contain herbs from any of those approved sources.